Rise to the Top
Locations: Sydney, North Sydney, Port Hawkesbury, & Glace Bay
Part of our Product Specialist team, you will support our food and beverage sampling service. Product Specialists
will represent us and our clients at various retail liquor outlets and licenced establishments, as well as trade
shows, sporting events, festivals, and other activities where food and beverage alcohol sampling will take place.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to)
• Provide sampling services, primarily at liquor retail outlets and licensed establishments, but may also include trade shows, sporting events, and other events where food and alcoholic beverage sampling takes place;
• Set-up and tear-down of various displays, signage and equipment related to sampling activities;
• Proactively engage customers, encouraging them to sample product;
• Hand out promotional materials as required;
• Present our clients’ products in an enthusiastic, professional and knowledgeable manner;
• Provide evaluations and photos of tastings in accordance with our contractor manual and contract.
• High School Diploma or equivilant
• Valid Nova Scotia driver’s license*
*if you do not have a driver’s licence, you must ensure you have efficient means of getting to your shifts on time.
• Outgoing, enthusiastic, efficient, and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment;
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings, and holidays – occasionally on short notice;
• High energy and eager to initiate conversation with the public on behalf of our clients;
• Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and strong desire to succeed;
• Capable of working well independently with minimal supervision, while demonstrating solid problem-solving and decision-making skills;
• Willing and able to create visually appealing displays;
• Ability to learn and execute basic computer and technical tasks – you must have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone, as this is used to submit documents etc.; and,
• A basic knowledge of wine, beer and spirits is desired (assistance will be provided to learn the basic information required to relate information about the products you’ll be sampling.)
• Primarily indoor but occasionally an outdoor working environment
PLEASE APPLY at: email@example.com
Oct. 31, 2019, 9:59 a.m.
Customer Service & Communications