Rise to the Top
Retail Floor manager
Currently Seekeing Retail Floor Manager
• Manage the daily responsibilities of a team of approximately 20 - 30 people.
• Ensure all employees are trained on all relevant company policies and procedures and duties of the position.
• Develop a schedule on a monthly basis.
• Ensure proper staff ἀoor coverage on a daily basis.
• Coach staff to provide superior customer service and providing solutions to meet customer expectations.
• Resolve customer challenges, concerns and issues fairly and in a prompt manner.
• On a daily basis, ensure the retail store is merchandised effectively to the highest standard and best practices of the retail industry. This includes but is not limited to bin labels, front facing, turning promotional displays and all other aspects of maximizing space and productivity.
• Work in compliance with laws and regulations, attend and complete all required health and safety training, Ḁx/report all accidents and safety hazards observed. Take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others.
• Candidates ideally have experience leading teams of no less than 10 people in prior work experience
SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
3542 Highway #3, Barrington Passage, NS
Wilson's Home Hardware
Barrington Passage, NS
July 22, 2019, 1:57 p.m.