Rise to the Top
WM Fares Architects is a leading multidisciplinary design studio and prime building consultant located in the West-end of Halifax. The practice has been at the forefront of multiple master-planning and mixed used developments within Halifax.
Our fast-growing office is seeking an Architect with a Master Degree to join and aid our collaborative team on several urban mixed-use projects.
The ideal candidate will have a meticulous eye for detail and a strong passion for design excellence in all aspects of architecture and building construction, including building design conception and production of architectural illustrations for client and city approvals.
- Min 1-4 years working experience
- Knowledgeable in Halifax Land-Use Bylaws and Canadian National Building Code
- Collaborative and professional work ethic with high level of initiative and self-motivation
- Able to create 3D illustration of building massing out of simple architectural concept sketches with comfort.
- Able to evaluate and integrate engineering systems into working drawings.
- Able to create full set of construction documents including detailing building envelop.
- Confident in managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Adept communication skills to establish effective liaisons with clients and authorities having jurisdiction.
- Capable of efficiently prioritizing tasks.
- Confidence in owning projects and initiative to propose solutions and ideas.
- Proficient in Revit (preferred), Sketchup or 3Ds Max, and AutoCAD.
- Comfortable in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Must be fluent in English, Arabic and French, written and oral
Resumes and portfolios will be accepted in confidence.
Please submit an application with cover letter (max 10mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our remuneration is highly competitive and includes a benefits package. Only applications under consideration will be contacted.
W M Fares Group
April 4, 2019, 1:40 p.m.
Arts, Design, Entertainment, Sports & Media