Rise to the Top
MZM Holdings Limited
Honorary Consulate of Lebanon
- Manage regular incoming and electronic mail
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings
- Handle telephone and electronic inquiries and relay messages accordingly
- Maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings
- Managing and updating the Consulate website and Facebook page.
- Director of Communication: set interviews with media outlets, prepare press release, etc.
- Represent Honorary Consul at Lebanese in Halifax & Maritime Provinces
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Knowledge of Consular services (passports, POA, Civil Registration, Document Translation, Documents Legalization, Life Statements)
- Verbal /Written English and Arabic are requirements, verbal French an asset
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
Please submit your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications under consideration will be contacted.
W M Fares Group
Oct. 23, 2020, 4:11 p.m.
Administrative & Clerical