Rise to the Top
GENERAL MANAGER FAIRWAY HONDA
Fairway Honda has a unique opportunity for an experienced General Manager to oversee all aspects of the dealership operation, including the performance of New and Used Sales, F&I, Parts and Service. If you are seeking an exciting and challenging career within
a state-of-the-art dealership, newly built dealership, we invite you to apply today.
We are seeking a natural leader with the industry experience to guide managers and their teams in meeting departmental objectives. As the ideal candidate, you are a high achiever with a proven ability to make impact in the following areas of responsibility:
- Setting financial and objective goals with the management team & actioning plans to achieve them.
- Leading, developing, motivating managers & staff.
- Ensuring safe, efficient operation of the sales and service areas.
- Overseeing development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- P&L management including setting and achieving budgetary, cost efficiency and cash flow goals for the long-term viability of the business.
- Staying current with industry trends and state-of-the-art processes and equipment
- Ten years Dealership Management experience.
- The ability to motivate and develop dynamic teams
that work cohesively.
- A solid understanding of retail and wholesale financing.
- Ability to maintain a superior customer satisfaction levels and ratings.
- Experience creating and implementing new marketing strategies for continued growth.
- Experience in a unionized environment an asset.
- The ability to successfully negotiate at all levels.
This is a great opportunity to achieve high annual earnings. The Steele Auto Group offers a competitive salary and incentive plan with full medical, dental and related company benefits, including a company matched RSP. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity and a great place to work, you are invited to submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com
Steele Auto Group
Corner Brook, NL
March 8, 2019, midnight