Rise to the Top
Long Term Care, Ambulatory Care,
Permanent, Full Time
St. Anne Centre, Arichat
The Registered Nurse (RN) utilizes the nursing process, critical thinking and problem solving skills to provide holistic care to individuals, families, groups, communities and populations across the life span. The RN is responsible for the overall coordination and direction of nursing care. The RN provides clinical leadership particularly in complex or unpredictable patient/client care settings. The RN has the knowledge, skill and judgment needed to provide competent, evidenced based nursing practice. The RN is accountable for the development, implementation and ongoing evaluation of the plan of care to achieve patient/client outcomes. The RN supports the development of students and colleagues through acting as a preceptor and providing ongoing mentorship. The RN contributes to the efficient and effective functioning of the facility, coordination of patient care and staffing.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Registration with CRNNS required
• Demonstrated clinical skills
• Effective communication skills
• BLS –C certification
• Recent Long Term Care/Acute Care experience
• Geriatric experience, especially in caring for clients with dementia;
• Computer skills
Hours of Work: start date to be determined.
* This is a NSNU Bargaining position, salary ranges from $66,975 to $84,988 annually. We will contact you should you be selected for an interview.
Applicants relying on equivalent education and/or experience must demonstrate such equivalency in
their applications. Candidates will not be considered for an interview if applications are incomplete
or missing information.
Applications can be submitted to:
Annette Fougere, RT, BScN, RN -Administrator,
St. Anne Centre, 2313 Hwy 206, P.O. Box 30,
Arichat, NS B0E 1A0
St Anne Community And Nursing Care Centre
April 3, 2019, 3:02 p.m.