Rise to the Top
SaltWire Network - the region’s leading media and marketing solutions company - reaches millions of people every single day. Through our digital, mobile and printed media offerings, we’ve become the largest media platform in Atlantic Canada and that means the sales opportunities available to you are truly limitless.
As a Sales Representative with SaltWire Network you will be a self-motivated individual with the initiative to cold call and prospect in order to build a client base. We offer a competitive and lucrative commission structure with unlimited earning potential and comprehensive benefits.
Our core values: Proactively Team Up, Celebrate Others, Stick-with-it-ness, Client at the Heart of Everything, Do the Right Thing, Pride in Work, Open-Minded. If you share these values, come join our team.
As a Sales Representative, you will:
- Confidently and articulately speak to individuals and groups about our full suite of products.
- Create and conduct face-to-face customer presentations, proposals and demonstrate an understanding of all solutions;
- Conduct client check-ins, upsell/cross-sell accounts, and address client issues;
- Develop and work a solid pipeline of potential customers’ growth within an existing account territory and produce accurate forecasts;
- Work with a diverse team of sales and creative professionals to develop and deliver custom solutions;
- Maintain an awareness of revenue responsibilities and performance to goal at all times.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Experience in Sales is considered an asset but is not essential as training will be provided.
- Competitive nature and a winning team spirit;
- Ability to accurately develop forecasts and manage pipelines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills;
- Valid NS Driver’s Licence.
Please forward your resume, quoting posting #28-20 before 11:59 PM on the February 28, 2020 closing date to:
Human Resources Department
By Mail: P O Box 610, Halifax, NS B3J 2T2
Fax: (902) 426.0449
Drop Off: 2717 Joseph Howe Drive, Halifax, NS
We look forward to meeting you.
Feb. 28, 2020, 12:35 p.m.
Sales & Related Occupations