Rise to the Top
SaltWire Network - the region’s leading media and marketing solutions company - reaches millions of people every single day. Through our digital, mobile and printed media offerings, we’ve become the largest media platform in Atlantic Canada and that means the sales opportunities available to you are truly limitless.
We are expanding our team and have an opening for a Marketing Solutions Specialist in Northern NS, serving Pictou and Antigonish counties. We offer a base salary plus a competitive and lucrative commission structure with unlimited earning potential and comprehensive benefits. We are committed to helping our clients grow their business using a broad set of solutions from our extensive market-leading portfolio. The primary responsibility is to pursue and close new opportunities, manage the client relationship and retain and build account revenue. Our core values: Proactively Team Up, Celebrate Others, Stick-with-it-ness, Client at the Heart of Everything, Do the Right Thing, Pride in Work, Open-Minded. If you share these values, come join our team!
As a Marketing Solutions Specialist, you will:
- Skillfully articulate and present our products and their value propositions to Small and Medium sized business owners;
- Create and conduct face-to-face customer presentations, proposals and demonstrate an understanding of all solutions;
- Conduct client check-ins, upsell/cross-sell accounts, and address client issues;
- Develop and work a solid pipeline of potential customers’ growth within an existing account territory and produce accurate forecasts;
- Attend regularly scheduled sales meetings and developmental activities. Utilize CRM (Salesforce) effectively and efficiently recording all sales activity;
- Work with a diverse team of sales and creative professionals to develop and deliver custom solutions that provide and deliver ROI to customers with a strong focus on delivering and obtaining long term commitments, campaigns; and,
- Maintain an awareness of revenue responsibilities and performance to goal at all times.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Sales experience with a proven sales track record;
- Competitive nature and a winning team spirit;
- Ability to accurately develop forecasts and manage pipelines;
- Proficient in B2B sales including client meetings, up-selling, appointment setting and cold calling;
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while achieving sales objectives; and,
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment in building customer-based revenue and in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to forward their cover letter and resume, quoting posting #68-19 before 11:59 p.m. on the August 9, 2019 closing date to:
Human Resources Department
By Mail: PO Box 610, Halifax, NS B3J 2T2
Fax: (902) 426.0449
We look forward to meeting you.
Aug. 23, 2019, midnight
Sales & Related Occupations