Rise to the Top
An immediate opportunity exists for Material Handlers at our Bluewater Road printing facility in Bedford. This position requires flexibility in working hours with multiple day shifts available. Schedules are subject to change and are dependent upon production requirements. This position offers an hourly wage of $11.55.
The successful candidate will be required to submit a satisfactory criminal record abstract as a condition of employment.
If you believe you have the talent and motivation to join our team, we want to hear from you! Our core values: Proactively Team Up, Celebrate Others, Stick-with-it-ness, Client at the Heart of Everything, Do the Right Thing, Pride in Work, Open-Minded. If you share these values, come join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of this Position (include but are not limited to):
- Adhering to standard safety and quality operational policies and procedures;
- Feeding pre-printed/flyer material to the automated work stations;
- Providing general labour support to the production floor;
- Preparing outbound material;
- Reporting any concerns to the Packaging & Logistics Supervisor; and,
- Performing other duties as required, including clean-up of workstations.
- Punctual, reliable, and willing to work shifts scheduled from Monday to Friday;
- Ability to work in a team setting;
- Willing to actively participate in the Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality programs; and,
- Capable of working safely, within standard policies and procedures.
Please forward your resume, quoting posting #26-20 before 11:59 PM on the February 18, 2020 closing date to:
Human Resources Department
By Mail: P O Box 610, Halifax, NS B3J 2T2
Fax: (902) 426.0449
Drop Off: 2717 Joseph Howe Drive, Halifax, NS
Feb. 18, 2020, 3:31 p.m.