Rise to the Top
Multimedia Sales Representative
The Telegram has an opening for a Multimedia Sales Representative. Our product suite within SaltWire Network - the region’s leading media and marketing solutions company - reaches millions of people every, single day. Through our digital, mobile and printed media offerings, we’ve become the largest media platform in Atlantic Canada and that means the sales opportunities available to you are truly limitless.
We offer a base salary plus a competitive and lucrative commission structure with unlimited earning potential. The role is responsible for selling multimedia advertising solutions within the local business sector. The primary responsibility is to grow market share within a designated account list and territory through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend and client satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of this Position (include but are not limited to):
- Sell integrated marketing solutions in digital and print business offerings;
- Demonstrate an understanding of all solutions and have the ability to articulate our products and their value propositions to customers;
- Develop an understanding of the customers individual and industry business needs, trends and patterns;
- Develop and work a solid pipeline of potential customers’ growth within an existing base and produce accurate forecasts;
- Work with a diverse team of sales and creative professionals to develop and deliver custom solutions that provide and deliver ROI to customers with a strong focus on delivering and obtaining long term commitments and campaigns; and,
- Maintain an awareness of revenue responsibilities and performance to goal at all times.
Minimum Qualifications for Success in this Position:
- Sales experience with a proven sales track record (media sales experience preferred);
- Demonstrated ability to grow and maintain market share;
- Ability to accurately develop forecasts and manage pipelines;
- Proficient in B2B sales including client meetings, up-selling, appointment setting and cold calling;
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while achieving sales objectives; and,
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment in building customer-based revenue and in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to forward their cover letter and resume, quoting posting #47-19 before 11:59 p.m. on the May 29, 2019 closing date to:
Human Resources Department
By Mail: PO Box 610, Halifax, NS B3J 2T2
Fax: (902) 426.0449
Drop Off: 2717 Joseph Howe Drive, Halifax, NS
We look forward to meeting you.
St. John's, NL
May 29, 2019, midnight
Sales & Related Occupations