Rise to the Top
Digital Marketing Specialist
PLAZA FORD SALES
Currently accepting applicatons for Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for driving digital marketing growth, increasing dealership engagement online & managing all digital properties of our dealership. Your role is to ensure our dealership has a strong digital footprint that is prominent, positive and has the presence to increase our leads and overall website traffic.
We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop & maintain online communication strategies to promote our brand, our products and local initiatives within the community. You are also responsible maintain our website, including up-to-date offers, photos and content, increase our web traffic, lead count, conversion rate & maintain our online reputation. You will create, lead & report on online marketing campaigns via the most popular digital platforms including Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram & third-party media such as Auto Trader, Kijiji Autos & Car Gurus.
• Develop our online presence and social media strategy to develop brand awareness.
• Manage our online reputation and social media relationships.
• Maintain stellar online visual merchandising of our products & services including photography and quality control of new and preowned
• Define clear goals and plans for all web and social media projects.
• Meet with third-party and OEM vendors to assess the value/meet expectations.
• Expand the number of users for email, Social media and increase sessions for all dealership websites.
• Monitor and listen to users to derive customer insights for implementation in overall marketing strategy.
• Analyze campaigns and translate into recommendations for revising social media strategy, content marketing and digital advertising
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of digital media platforms including:
1) Web development (light HTML & CMS experience such as WordPress)
2) Social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
3) Digital advertising (Google, Bing, Auto Trader)
• Excellent strategic, project management and budgeting skills.
• Proven experience in creating/assessing graphic design, video, copywriting.
• Excellent communication & proven PR skills.
• Ability to adapt in a multicultural/multi-stakeholder and fast developing environment.
• Automotive background an asset.
• Google Ads Certified an asset.
• Google Analytics Certified an asset.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Premiere Pro or similar an asset.
Please forward resume marked “Confidential” to:
Sales Manager - Plaza Ford Sales
33 Terminal Road, P.O. Box 1000, Sydney, N.S. B1P 6J4
or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: only short-listed applicants will be contacted and no phone calls please.
Currently accepting applications for
Plaza Ford Sales
Oct. 31, 2019, 6 p.m.