Rise to the Top
The County of Inverness Municipal Housing Corporation is seeking an Administrator. The Administrator shall provide direction, supervision, and coordination for the overall operation of Inverary Manor and assures the best possible care is provided to Residents. The role of Administrator is to manage the human, financial, and physical resources of the organization. The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure the provision of a high quality of care to Residents and to maintain a safe and healthy environment for Residents and staff in keeping with the Mission, Vision, Values, Standards, Policies and Procedures and Resident-Centered Care Philosophy of Inverary Manor, and in compliance with all governing regulations and standards for Long Term Care. This position reports to the Board of Directors.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide leadership and promote effective communication with the governing board, staff, Residents and the community.
- Effectively manage the organizations finances, including the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets.
- Utilize continuous quality improvement principles and evidence based decision-making processes to ensure delivery of quality care and services to Residents.
- Plan, direct and promote all operations as a strategic priority for Inverary Manor to maintain the safety and well-being of Residents, staff and visitors, at all times.
- Participate in strategic planning for Inverary Manor.
- Liaise with other partners in Continuing Care to source best practices and best serve and address the expectations of Residents and families.
- Direct the preparation of periodic financial statements by measuring the relevant business activities and financial position of the organization to ensure appropriate scrutiny and sound financial management.
- Develop and promote effective public relations.
- Ensure Compliance with Federal and Provincial Acts and regulations, and all contractual agreements.
- Provide direction, leadership, and/or participation on committees as required.
- A minimum of a Baccalaureate Degree in a field of study relevant to the operation of a Nursing Home and five (5) years of relevant managerial experience.
To apply for this position, address a cover letter and resume to the Search Committee, in confidence to: email@example.com by 4:00pm on June 14th, 2019.
Municipality of Inverness
June 27, 2019, 10:39 a.m.
Administrative & Clerical