Rise to the Top
Our client is recognized on the Regional and National stage as a best in class organization. Steady and continued growth have positioned the organization as a leader in their field. Well-engaged employees who provide great customer experiences while having fun at work help to make this a great place to work.
We are searching for a Corporate Recruiter to fill a position at the head office in HRM. The successful candidate will proactively expand networks to recruit and select candidates for a variety of positions and continue to build the brand as an employer of choice. If you love meeting people and cultivating relationships and get excited about finding the right candidate for the job, this opportunity is for you.
- Proactively generate qualified response for various positions
- Develop and maintain relationships with employment agencies and other recruitment sources, networks and channels.
- Take the initiative in continuing in building the brand as an employer of choice.
- Advertise for, screen, and interview candidates.
- Arrange and participate in interviews with hiring managers.
- Conduct reference checks and make hiring recommendations.
- Prepare and adapt interview guides for a wide variety of positions.
- Enter, maintain, and mine information from candidate tracking database.
- Maintain accurate personnel records utilizing an HRIS database and other software.
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Produce scheduled and on-demand reports for internal clients.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Superior interpersonal skills, skilled at developing and cultivating relationships; strong sales and marketing skills.
- Understanding of recruitment and selection of various positions using a variety of assessment methods.
- Proficient in the use of social media as a recruitment tool, as well as MS Office.
- A high level of organizational skill with the ability to follow process.
- A team player, willing to help the team by taking on additional roles and responsibilities as needed.
- Experience in the use of HRIS is an asset.
- Professional and discreet.
- Education or relevant experience in the areas of Human Resources, public relations or recruitment.
A strong benefit package is offered to successful candidates including:
- Competitive compensation.
- Group RSP plan with employer contributions.
- An outstanding, flexible benefits package.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- A dynamic and fun team environment.
For more information contact Claire Holt, Senior Recruitment Specialist at 902-424-1105 and to express interest in this opportunity, please apply online: http://jobs.meridiarecruitment.ca/Careers/12576/
Meridia, a Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette company, is Atlantic Canada’s leading contingency recruitment firm that is focused on providing high quality, fast turnaround recruitment for professional and technical positions.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions
Jan. 22, 2019, midnight