Rise to the Top
Viva Halifax - Home Care Manager
Viva Home Living is currently seeking a Home Care Manager to build our caring team, who wants to make an amazing impact on the lives of seniors in your community. We are offering a unique and meaningful management opportunity that will meet the needs of people at the heart of your community.
We are opening a brand new franchise location and looking for someone who loves the idea of building something from the ground up.
If you are passionate about home care, a natural relationship builder and have a minimum 3 years industry-related management experience, this opportunity is for you. Working with Viva Home Living will give you the rewarding ability to make a difference in your community. You’ll enjoy flexibility in your working environment and the chance to get paid to do what you love to do.
The Home Care Manager is responsible for maximizing home care opportunities within the local community through developing relationships with referral sources, other local resources, clients and colleagues; building a team of home care workers, including the continued recruiting and hiring of new home care workers; and matching clients with the most suitable caregivers, all the while ensuring an excellent standard of care.
- Generating new business through developing and maintaining strong working relationships with social workers, medical professionals, and relevant associations
- Ensuring continuity of care for clients and families through developing and managing individual care plans, conducting home visits, matching caregivers with clients, and conducting assessments of ongoing client experience and satisfaction
- Recruiting and hiring new home care workers
- Leading and managing a large team of caregivers
- Coordination of client schedules
- Evaluating and monitoring the overall quality of service delivered
- Collaborating with team members to meet goals and implement continuous improvements
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3+ years Management experience
- Industry related experience and/or knowledge of industry best practice
- Effective relationship building skills, outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organization, problem solving, critical thinking and leadership skills
- Sales-ability and competitive nature
- Positive, flexible, reliable
- Previous experience with Salesforce would be considered an asset
With Viva Home Living, you will have a chance to connect deeply with your community, offering your skills, compassion, and enthusiasm in a role that really matters. The care and professionalism that you offer will significantly impact the lives of local people in need. Take your career, and your life, to new heights.
Please apply through our sister company website, Kindred Home Care, under careers. http://kindredhomecare.com/careers/
Deadline to apply: Friday, August 23, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest in Viva Home Living.
Oct. 3, 2019, 3:56 p.m.