Rise to the Top
Kenney & Ross Limited located in Port Saxon, N.S. is seeking applicants for the position of Administrative Assistant.
The desired candidate will be energetic, detail oriented and excited to be part of a dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the general management of the office and function as administrative support for upper management as required.
General duties will include:
• Telephone and office receptionist duties
• Process incoming and outgoing mail
• Generate memos, emails and reports as required
• Record keeping and data entry
• Running errands such as bank deposits or picking up supplies
• Maintaining safety supply kits, attending and recording minutes at meetings.
• Scheduling and maintenance of employee training courses.
• Maintain office supplies inventory and responsibility for maintenance of office equipment.
• Other duties and responsibilities as required.
• Minimum grade 12 or equivalent, community college course in business administration is an asset.
• 3 to 4 years work experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office preferred
• Experience in a manufacturing plant setting is an asset.
Kenney & Ross offers the following benefits:
• On job Training
• Opportunity for advancement
• Remuneration is based on experience. K&R provides Group Life, Medical, and RRSP Benefit programs.
Qualified applicants are asked to submit their resume along with cover letter to
Mr. Jody Crook at Kenney & Ross, 6493 Shore Road, Port Saxon, NS B0T 1W0 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kenny & Ross Limited
April 30, 2019, 10:24 a.m.
Administrative & Clerical