Rise to the Top
Kenney & Ross Limited is a Marine Extraction Plant located on the South Shore, NS and manufactures food grade Fish Gelatin and Collagen. Applications are being accepted for an immediate opening for a Maintenance Supervisor with mechanical skills.
In this position, you will be reporting directly to the Vice President. Emphasis will be placed on supervising and directing a core group of maintenance personnel and providing assistance with routine maintenance and/or new equipment installations. This position may require call-in duties that occur after hours or weekends. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The ideal candidate requires the following qualifications:
• Possess excellent supervisory and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Mechanical ability and understanding.
• Experience leading a multidiscipline team of tradesmen.
• Experience with preventative maintenance techniques and programs
• Familiarity with purchasing and budget controls
• Several years of experience in a manufacturing or process environment in the food industry would be an asset.
Kenney & Ross Limited offers a challenging career with a benefit package including Group RRSP, potential bonus program, Health and Life Insurance. Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Kenney & Ross Limited, 6493 Shore Road, Port Saxon, NS, B0T 1W0. No phone calls please. All applications must be received by June 30, 2019.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kenney & Ross Ltd.
June 30, 2019, 6 p.m.