Rise to the Top
Exciting opportunity for industry professionals. We are looking for a qualified, experienced, individual to manage a positive team of employees.
Successful candidate must demonstrate:
• Excellent customer relations and communication skills
• Thorough understanding of the independent automotive market
• Strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction
• Appropriate technical skills
• Ability to effectively manage staff
Preference will be given to those individuals with experience with Dealer Management computer system and/or experience with Ford Motor Co. warranty procedures. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you are interested and meet our qualifications, please forward your resume to:
John Hatfield at the address below or email to - jhatfield@HollisFord.com.
Selection, Price, & Great Service. Why Go Anywhere Else?
266 Robie St. Truro, NS
Hollis Ford Inc.
June 20, 2019, 9:31 a.m.
Accounting & Finance