Rise to the Top
Wide Format Print Technician
With a 40 year history in the print business and a laser-like focus on our future, Bounty Print is your full-service commercial printer. With locations in Halifax, Antigonish, and St. John¡¦s NL, we pride ourselves on truly understanding our customers¡¦ needs, using our knowledge and experience to offer new ideas and solutions our customers may not have considered.
We are currently seeking a full-time wide format prepress and production technician in our Halifax office. If you are a hard-working, self-directed individual with a passion for continuous learning and attention to detail, this is the job for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Organize and Preflight incoming files for proofing and printing
- Confirm incoming work order details as required and interact with sales team to ensure highest quality and accuracy is achieved.
- Monitor inventory and interact with suppliers.
- Impose and prepare files for print.
- Help with job finishing as required including seaming, grommeting, trimming and packaging.
- Operate modern latex and UV printers, as well as digital cutting equipment.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- Basic proficiency in Adobe CC Suite (primarily Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to organize, multitask and interpret priorities;
- Ability to contribute and work within a team environment;
- Ability to maintain strong customer relationships;
- Able to carry and manage large work volumes in a very active and time-sensitive environment;
- High level of professionalism;
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
If you are self-motivated and customer focused with a desire to work with the very best we encourage you to forward
your cover letter and resume before 11:59 p.m. on the March 31st, 2019 closing date to:
April 1, 2019, 12:21 p.m.
Arts, Design, Entertainment, Sports & Media
Customer Service & Communications