Rise to the Top
Cemetery Property Manager
CEMETERY PROPERTY MANAGER
Oakridge Memorial Gardens and Crematorium, located in Sackville, NS is currently recruiting for a full-time Property Manager. The successful candidate for this position strives to keep pace with the ever-changing service demands and is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of our customers in a sensitive and professional manner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Prioritizing, assigning, managing and performing all work activities at the property.
• Recruiting, orienting, training and developing of staff while promoting a safe working environment.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and motivate people while fostering a positive working environment.
• The Property Manager also prepares the annual budget, sets and meets stated goals and objectives, ensures the implementation of and adherence to Company policies and procedures.
• Other duties or special projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
• A valid driver’s license, and minimum grade 12 education is required
• A minimum of one (1) year previous general management experience and experience in a landscaping setting with a demonstrated interest in working outdoors
• Good English skills, written and verbal
• Health and Safety training
• IPM certification would be an asset
• Intermediate competency in MS Office software
• Ability to lift and carry 50lbs
• Exemplifies Arbor’s values of integrity, trust, teamwork and excellence
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume and cover letter no later than April. 15, 2019 to:
Bill Grady, Regional Property Manager
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 902-462-7460
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Completion of satisfactory business references, background checks (credit, criminal), employment testing and proof of education are essential conditions of employment.
Arbor Memorial Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you are contacted for an interview and/or testing and require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department.
Arbor Memorial Inc.
Middle Sackville, NS
April 24, 2019, 1:55 p.m.