Rise to the Top
Manager of Clinical Service Delivery
Richmond Villa requires a Manager of Clinical Service Delivery (MCSD). Reporting to the DOC and working collaboratively with other Directors on service delivery in the home, the MCSD is responsible for management of all clinical services. The MCSD is an integral part of the senior leadership team and plays a critical role in the organizational health and wellness.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Diploma, from an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed, or able to attain a license, to practice in the province of Nova Scotia.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a clinical management role
- knowledge of Long term care legislation and regulations
- Experience in leading educational programs
- Highly effective communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- The ability to effectively and confidentially handle day to day labour relations
- Experience with Attendance Management policies and practices.
- Experience with performance management
- Excellent Computer skills with proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs which include, Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- A demonstrated track record of being a champion for staff and resident safety.
- A demonstrated and proven ability to attend work on a regular and consistent basis.
- A combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Experience in Long Term Care/Geriatric environment.
Forward resume to:
Gail Mackeigan, Director of Care
902-535-3030 Ext 225
Closing date: August 5th, 2020
St Peters, NS
Sept. 18, 2020, 11:32 a.m.