Rise to the Top
Navigate Startup House is dedicated to the support and growth of the IT sector in Cape Breton. We work with cutting-edge local companies and we want you to be a part of our team. We are currently in search of a Project Coordinator to help with the administration of Navigate projects, the promotion of services provided by our IT incubator, mentoring service and internal software development studio. The successful candidate will display critical problem solving abilities, offer excellent client support and work well with a team of creative professionals. This is a fantastic development opportunity for the right candidate to engage in a creative work environment that offers the ability to advance their career and complete this 12 month term. The successful candidates may possess previous formal training at the university or college level but it is not a prerequisite. Previously demonstrated writing and design experience is a requirement. Priority will be given to recent graduates who successfully complete our practical pre-screening and interview process.
12 Month non-renewable term
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of Wordpress.
- Strong design aesthetic.
- Understanding of social media and public communications.
- Design and implement of media and communication resources.
- Monitor and track project progress.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with project staff.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and graphics to document project progress.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
eMail resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Navigate Start Up House
Oct. 3, 2020, 3:33 p.m.
Administrative & Clerical